Composers: Roger Waters and Richard Wright
Inspired by the Pink Floyd version.
"Us and Them" is a song by English progressive rock band Pink Floyd on their 1973 album The Dark Side of the Moon. The music was written by Roger Waters and Richard Wright with lyrics by Waters. It is sung by David Gilmour, with harmonies by Wright.
Cover Version of note include:
• The song has been covered by Between the Buried and Me on the album The Anatomy Of.
• An orchestrated version, arranged by Jaz Coleman and performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Peter Scholes, appears on the 1995 instrumental album Us and Them: Symphonic Pink Floyd.
• The song was also covered by the Scissor Sisters for their first album, but was cut. More recently, the song was covered by Swedish band, A Camp, and appeared as a B-side for their single "Love Has Left the Room".
• The song was also covered by American progressive metal band Dream Theater on 11 October 2005. It was later released as part of the official bootlegs series.
• The Flaming Lips included it as a part of their Dark Side of the Moon cover album.
• Misery Signals covered the song for the companion soundtrack to the video game Homefront.
• Easy Star All-Stars covered the song on their cover album Dub Side of the Moon.
• Nena covered the song on her 2007-album Cover Me.
• NOJO, modern jazz orchestra based in Toronto, released an album of original arrangements called Explores The Dark Side of The Moon on True North Records.
• Bebi Dol covered the song on her 2007 live album Veče u pozorištu.
• Christopher O'Riley recorded a solo piano version on his 2009 album "Out Of My Hands".
• Mary Fahl covered the song on her 2011 album "From the Dark Side Of the Moon", and performed it in 2014 "Live at the Mauch Chunk Opera House".
• Brit_Floyd covered the song at the Red Rocks Amphitheater on their PULSE tour in August, 2013. 
• Gov't Mule covered the song on their 2014 live album 'Dark Side of the Mule' recorded in October 2008 shortly after the death of Richard Wright.
The video here is of Pink Floyd performing “Us And Them” at Madison Square Garden. “The Vocal Chords” are performing in this recording.
We are emulating some of the artists we love and closely re-creating their sound.
Buddy Holly, Elvis, Beatles, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, The Seekers, The Shadows, The Byrds, The Hollies, Bowie, Orbison, The Coasters, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Peter, Paul and Mary, Peter and Gordon, Nina Simone, The Weavers, Pete Seeger, Del Vikings, Gene Vincent, The Kingston Trio, The Mamas and the Papas, and many others are inspiration for our sound.
We hope you will enjoy the music and share it with your friends, family and Playlists!
The Cud Chewing Cows are featured on these recordings.
Please share the video on your Facebook, Twitter (etc.) accounts; comment here if you like and please visit our site, join our fan club and more.
More info: www.VocalChords.ca
Members of our group also appear in the musical group "The Cud Chewing Cows". "The Cud Chewing Cows" just released their ninth album entitled, "Slaughterhouse Flies".
Visit their site at: www.CudChewingCows.com
Even more info at: www.spaceviz.com